60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Exercise Guidelines For Women - 3 Secrets to Fast Weight Loss

Here are some exercise guidelines for women. In fact, these 3 secrets will help you to lose weight faster than you ever have. I'm so confident in these 3 things that I dare you to prove me wrong.


If you have even just a tiny bit of motivation to lose weight, I'll guarantee you that you'll be thinner by next week.


Exercise Guidelines for Women


1. Do Hindu Squats if you don't have much time


Hindu squats are fast-paced bodyweight squats that burn off a ton of fat, FAST! Here's what you do... squat up and down fast. As fast as possible without getting too sloppy. One tip, touch the ground with your finger tips between reps so you know you went deep enough in the squat.


Goal: To do 100 repetitions in less than 5 minutes. If you can do that everyday, you'll be thanking me for a long, long time.


2. Jump on a mini-trampoline


This total body exercise is what will save you a lot of time because you can do it effectively in just a minute or 2 at a time. I recommend doing it during commercials so that you kinda know you're doing about 2 minutes at a time. So watch tv, have fun. It's ok. Just jump on the thing for at least 20 minutes a day.


3. Do isometric ab squeezes


These are great for firming up your abs. Just squeeze and tighten your abs for 15-20 seconds at a time. Squeeze hard. Throw these in whenever you get a chance during the day. I prefer you do these for a total of 5 minutes a day.


So there you go. My exercise guidelines for using my 3 secret exercises that will get you looking pretty good, pretty fast.


For More Related Topics Blog: Surgery After Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment